have a sample .
Sorry to hear this, however I understand you are in the real world now. Gramps
:( Nooooo! I hope u come back soon! :D
I am going to miss my Piece-a-Lisa fix everyday :(Aunt Shirley
No!
Oh Lisa! I loved reading your blogs. You should try completing a blog every other week or once a month. Look at it like a journal and hit all the big stuff. I'm glad that you guys are getting settled in your new home...exciting!
Sorry to hear this, however I understand you are in the real world now. Gramps
ReplyDelete:( Nooooo! I hope u come back soon! :D
ReplyDeleteI am going to miss my Piece-a-Lisa fix everyday :(
ReplyDeleteAunt Shirley
No!
ReplyDeleteOh Lisa! I loved reading your blogs. You should try completing a blog every other week or once a month. Look at it like a journal and hit all the big stuff. I'm glad that you guys are getting settled in your new home...exciting!
ReplyDelete