So I've totally missed the blogging world.
Facebook alone just isn't as fun.
And so now is my attempt to play catch up for the month of May.
We moved to our new place in North Las Vegas! We've been here 4 weeks now and still have yet to unpack everything. My family is coming to town in 2 weeks for my cousin's wedding, so now I have a deadline, which is a good thing. The townhouse we are living in is a lot bigger than our condo in Provo. So you know what that means.... bigger messes and more to clean. Blah. But whatev, it's totally worth it. When we first found our townhouse, we thought it would be cool to have 3 stories. Boy were we wrong. Being at home is exercise in itself! NOTE TO SELF: Avoid living in 3 story houses.
I got a new job! I wasn't really planning on getting a new job when we moved. But one day, I thought it would be fun to apply to a few places to see what I could get. Less than a week after moving to Vegas I was offered a "grown-up" job. It has absolutely nothing to do with what I majored in, but it's salary and has every benefit plus more. I won't post the name on here for privacy reasons; and because I don't want to get in trouble for blogging about the company. But I will say that I work for an international travel company as operations coordinator/ executive assistant to the director of operations. It's pretty crazy working with upper management and seeing how a big 'ol company runs on all levels. I'm totally under qualified for the job but I'm definitely learning a ton. So far, I've been able to keep up. Like all jobs, I have my good days and my bad days. An example of a bad day is tomorrow because I have to work on Memorial Day.
Hhmmm....
I planned on writing a lot more but now I'm thinking I will save a lot of it for future posts.
Adios amigos!
Exciting exciting!! Congrats on the new job!
ReplyDeleteWe are looking foreward to seeing you two at the wedding.
ReplyDeleteAunt Shirley
yay! you're doing so well how awesome!
ReplyDelete