
Okay, so have this phobia,
(I think that's what it's considered, whatev.)
that milk cannot get the slightest bit warm.
According to my brain, milk needs to maintain a certain temp always.
For example,
when purchasing milk at the grocery store,
one must wait to grab the milk last;
right before checking out.
Then, one must quickly walk to the car,
pack the groceries immediately,
drive straight home,
unload the bag with the milk first,
and put it in the fridge right away.
Anything longer than this is bad for the milk and will cause it to spoil.
(At least that's what I think.)
I just feel bad for the people who have to drive super far to the nearest grocery store.
I don't think they realize the danger in milk being un-refrigerated for so long.
Next example.
When pouring milk on cereal,
one must put the milk back in the fridge right after use.
Even if one plans to eat more than one bowl of cereal,
repeat trips to the fridge are required for each bowl.
Leaving the milk out on the counter during the whole meal is extremely risky and should be avoided.
I don't know where this whole thought process on milk came from,
but this is seriously how I think.
Milk must stay cold!
Always.
No exceptions.
Well, I guess if you live in the North Pole,
or Utah during the Winter,
and you are eating your cereal outside,
then...
it would be okay to leave the milk out.
Try living in a tropical climate! Sometimes I think I should put a cooler in the back for all the things that need to stay cold during my 10 minute drive home from the commissary.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way!
ReplyDelete