14 March 2010

Poser

My friend Amanda has skill.
She is a very talented photographer.

About a month or so ago, she took some head shots of me for one of her classes.
I was really nervous when she asked me, but I thought it would be fun!

I thought about America's Next Top Model.
I've seen a fair share of episodes.
I knew what Tyra and Miss J looked for in models.

But the thing is...
when it came to being photographed, I was taught at a very young age to always look at the camera and smile big.
Not ANTM material, but it would be fun to try.


<span class=

And you know what?
I ended up having a lot of fun!

Amanda knew exactly how to position me and make me feel totally comfortable.
This girl knew what she was doing.

I definitely recommend you check out her blog:
http://amandacastleberryphotography.blogspot.com/


Okay, so among all the awesome pictures Amanda took, this one is by far my favorite.
I think I was really able to capture Derek Zoolander's Blue Steel pose.

What do ya think?
<span class=
Hahaha...
Yeah, I think I'll keep my day job.




5 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous! definitely top model material and i love the blue steel shot, so beautiful and flawless.....i love your blog...miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the top middle one the best! they really are super good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girl. you are just beautiful...
    no talent involved with a face like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gal, these pic are great! some of the best I'v seen. May I order one?

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete