
My 23rd Birthday was awesome.
-We started our by having a bunch of friends over for dessert on Sunday.
-I woke up to presents, flowers, and chocolates from my love.
-Opened sweet cards from my in-laws
-I went to the gym since I knew it would get my endorphins flowin', while Kevin went to his morning classes.
-I brought one of the presents Kevin gave me with me to the gym: Lauren Conrad's first book, which I already love.
-Picked Kevin up from class and had breakfast at Kneaders. I absolutely love their bottomless french toast.
-Headed to Salt Lake for some shopping.
-Did some shopping.
-Then some more shopping.
-And then even more shopping!
-I got some cute spring outfits I am excited to wear :)
-We checked out some apartment complexes while we were there, which made me super excited to move next month; even if it's not to the Salt Lake area.
-Then we shopped a little bit more (Kevin was a trooper!)
-We had dinner at PF Changs, which was soooo tasty. Kevin tried their lettuce wraps for the first time and loved them!
-And I got a free yummy mini dessert since it was my b-day!
-We did a little more shopping in the University Mall afterwards, but didn't stay too long.
-I used one of the presents Kevin got me, a gift certificate to pick out a pound of See's chocolates, so I could have even more chocolate.
-I enjoyed a few chocolates before getting out of the store.
-After the mall, we headed to the movie theater!
-We got home and Kevin pretended to be excited about all the new things I bought.
-I opened lovely cards from my family
-We ate more chocolate and called it a night and were in bed by midnight.
-It was a long day...and absolutely wonderful.
All in all, my B-Day was exactly what I wanted:
to spend time with just Kevin, shop-a lot, and eat lots of yummy food.
And luckily this isn't the end;
we believe in birthday celebrations being a week-long event :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteawww :) I'm glad you had a good birthday!!
ReplyDeleteand...amazing head shots! You are drop dead gorgeous!