14 March 2010

It's that time of year...


When these little babies are being sold in every shopping center:

<span class=
Since the beginning of the year, I have had this count down in the back of my mind for when Girl Scout cookies would be available.

The time has come.

After doing some grocery shopping this weekend, I made sure to get some cash back at the register because I knew I would be making one more quick stop before heading home.

I don't know what it is about Girl Scout cookies that make them so desirable. I bet if they were available year round, they wouldn't be AS popular; but I could be wrong.

I stopped at the Girl Scouts little tent and purchased each of our favorite cookie.

For Me: Tagalongs
For Kevin: Thin mints

I didn't even open them during the drive home.
Instead, I kept trying to convince myself that I needed to make them last and that I would absolutely not eat the whole box in one day.
I needed to savor each bite.

But they are so tasty....
Even in the box, they look yummy...

<span class=

So I ate one of three rows of cookies that afternoon.

And you know what, I thought I was going to be able to do it!
I planned to eat the rest of the cookies over a 2 day period.

But of course, that didn't happen.
I ate the rest of them that night.

They were so delicious.

And I can say I did my part to support the Girl Scouts of America.




No comments:

Post a Comment