13 November 2009

Nail Polish

Lately, I have totally into painting my nails. Usually, I am just a toenail-painter kind of girl. But I have completely fallen in love with this line of nail polish! Not only are there a bazillion on cute colors, but the nail polish is great quality.

I have been trying, somewhat, to coordinate my nail polish color with the season/holiday!
For Thanksgiving, I thought this color was PERFECT

It's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but it's kind of a rustic-redish-bronze color. NOT ORANGE. The color of pretty fall leaves, is what I like to compare it to. The actual color of the polish is called "street racing". I don't even get that. Where do they come up with name?

Last night, while Kevin and I were catching up on The Biggest Loser, I decided to paint my nails. I love painting my nails, it's so relaxing. And here's how they turned out!
Pretty festive, if I do say so myself!
I got a few other colors lined up that I am excited to use too!




2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cute... I am a toe nail painter too, don't like painting my finer nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISA i honestly love love your comments they are so much fun!!! It's crazy how all my posts are about noah haha and forget to add all the fun things like painting nails hehe you're so cute and i LOVE reading your blog..very fun..

    ReplyDelete