13 November 2009

Ring-a-ling

A week ago, I had my wedding ring sent in to be re-dipped, cleaned, etc. I have done this once before since we've been married, and it was the coolest thing ever!
I try to take good care of my ring; like, I always take it off when I put on lotion!
It's the least I can do.

So this past week, I have gone without my wedding ring. It felt so weird! I felt like I was forgetting something everywhere I went. At church, I totally felt left out. At school, I felt vulnerable. And whenever I was out with Kevin, it just wasn't the same.
Ok, weird I know.
I just don't feel as COOL without it.

Why does a little old ring make such a difference?

Yesterday, I finally got my ring back! And oh boy, was it ever-so sparkly and shinny.
I fell in love with it all over again.
I love how rings can be made to look brand-new again!

Yay! I feel complete.



2 comments:

  1. You are funny, just happened to stumble across your blog. I have never gone without my wedding ring, I don't know how it would feel... but your reaction was funny.
    - Karen (India)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I so want to do that to my ring now! And I love the nail color ;)

    ReplyDelete