One of my new favorite shows this Fall:
I watch a lot of TV.
(Thank you for making that possible DVR)
Vampire Diaries is a new show that began this Fall.
I LOVE IT.
I am not one of the CRAZY vampire/Edward/Twilight Saga people. But this show is good. Ok, there are a few corny moments, but over all, it's good. It's on the CW, so what do you expect?! It kinda has the same "forbidden love" dilemma like in Twilight, but a lot of it is also different. And the main guy, Paul Wesley:

is a much better Vampire actor than Robert Pattinson. Where was he during the Twilight casting calls. Sheesh.
Anyways, the show is great and everyone should watch it. But beware, sometimes the opening scene is a little scary!
Even though it is totally directed towards teen girls, I am still totally into it; same with Gossip Girl. Some things will never change. My Thursday nights are always awesome because of Grey's Anatomy, but Vampire Diaries makes it even better.
I do think it is kinda funny how everyone and their mom is into the whole vampire thing. I wonder if in like 10-20 years we will all look back and wonder what the heck everyone was thinking. Why vampires?!
I don't get it.

Simply because every writer that ever write about vampires, made sure that the stereotype of a vampire is included. Sexy and irresistably beautiful. So funny I am hooked on that show too! I think the series is absolutely better than the book itself.....and yeah tell me about it, he would have made a better edward, cause he is what id picture edward to look like.....love you lily and no we can never be too old for it
ReplyDeleteby the way lis! the above comment is from me Rei
ReplyDeleteOh no another thursday night show! I already watch flashforward, greys and private practice! (check those those out if you dont watch them!!) But you've got me wanting to see it now! :) Thanks a lot! Oh and i agree having a DVR is amazing! :)
ReplyDelete