18 November 2009

JK+8

Next Monday is going to be a sad, sad day...
TLC will be showing the
SERIES FINALE
of
Jon & Kate + 8

This makes me so, so sad.
This may sound weird, but I feel like I know them!
I've watched the show since season one and have seen every single episode. So I have basically watched all the kiddies grow up.

It's too bad Jon is such a slimeball.
I am totally for TEAM KATE.

For some reason, I think Kate will come out with some type of show. At least I hope so. I am going to miss watching the kiddies most of all.



1 comment:

  1. Im for team kate too (sometimes, a lot of times im team no one now. lol)! It is sad to see it go! (even though these new episodes have just been a bit frustrating!) Im pretty sure she'll also have a new show, considering she said she's found her niche in show biz! I guess we'll see. Should be interesting!!

    ReplyDelete