19 November 2009

Filipino Jealousy

Tuesday night, my dad flew into San Francisco International Airport after a long visit to the Philippines! Not only did my dad get to spend time with friends and family, but he got to see CLIFF!!! I mean Elder Laudato.

I am entirely jealous because:

1. I want to go on a vacation
2. I want to see my brother
3. I want to speak Tagalog too

so not fair.

Cliff's mission president was ever so kind, to give the okay for Cliff and his companion to spend a little time with my dad. My dad was able to have a few meals and spend part of a P-Day with them.


Cliff & my dad eatin' some pizza. Compared to what cliff eats normally, I bet this pizza AMAZING. In the last email I wrote Cliff, I asked him what crazy foods he's been eating, this is what he said:

Eat anything new lately?
"i tried eating chicken blood. they bake it first to make it coagulate and then cut them into squares. they look like brownies and then they bbq them. it actually not half bad. lol"

OMGosh... GAG...



Here's a picture of the little house Cliff and his companion are living in. Isn't it cute?! I totally imagined him living in something much worse, so I was happy to see that his house is actually a real house. And it's yellow!

And here's a pic of my dad with Cliff and his companion. As you can see, my dad is a little shorty.




Just 13 more months till my little brother is finished with his mission. I do have to admit, this first year has gone by pretty fast. And I am counting on this next year going by even faster!








No comments:

Post a Comment