13 September 2009

Our Song

I am not one for listening to rock bands, I like more of the hip hop.
In fact, there are only 2 bands that I can honestly say I like and if I had the chance, I would pay to see them in concert:

1. Dashboard Confessional
2. Boys Like Girls


Dashboard Confessional has THE BEST lyrics on the planet.
Boys Like Girls is just plain awesome.

Boys Like Girls came out with a new album, so of course, I HAD to have it.
($9.99 at Best Buy- GOOD DEAL!)

Kevin and I bought and listened to the CD last night.

LOVED IT!!!

And guess what!?!?!
They have a new song featuring Taylor Swift!!!!

It is called "Two is Better Than One", and it has officially made it into the "our song" category for me and Kevin. BLG & Tay Swift.... it doesn't get better than that! Oh and it's a LOVE SONG ♥

So, listen.... NOW!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment: