On Saturday, Kevin FINALLY had the chance to play his REAL drums!
Not his electronic drums or every other surface he can drum his hands on... but his REAL drums.
After doing some school work on campus, I joined the boys over at the clubhouse for a little bit. Ear plugs were needed, no doubt.
After watching them play for a bit, I decided I want to be part of the band.
I haven't decided if I am serious or not.
I think it would be cool to play the bass guitar. Nick let me try playing the one he had with him. And it's a lot harder than it looks. But the bass guitar just looks so cool! Kevin doesn't support this idea of mine because he thinks I will play the guitar like Lindsey Lohan in Freaky Friday.
YEAH RIGHT
But I am way cooler that that! So I settled for playing 2 of the beats on the drums Kevin taught me last summer. And I am basically amazing and totally proved I am talented enough to be in the band. So watch out Kevin!Now, to prove I am an AMAZING drummer, I have posted these videos of me and Kevin.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

Lisa - you are a ROCK STAR. Now get out the keyboard! Make your Dad happy!
ReplyDelete