Last Friday, Kevin and I went with Kendra to BYU's Fall Fest!
It was pretty fun and there were a LOT of people there. Activities included: laser tag, a magic show, live music, a showing of Pixar's "Up," speed dating, free food, a comedy show, inflatables, a dance and the chance to win a TV and other prizes.
Sadly, none of us won the TV.
Even though the majority in attendance were Freshman, we still had a good time. All 3 of us wanted to dance! It was just too bad the music wasn't the greatest.
It was pretty fun and there were a LOT of people there. Activities included: laser tag, a magic show, live music, a showing of Pixar's "Up," speed dating, free food, a comedy show, inflatables, a dance and the chance to win a TV and other prizes.
Sadly, none of us won the TV.
Even though the majority in attendance were Freshman, we still had a good time. All 3 of us wanted to dance! It was just too bad the music wasn't the greatest.
(Shout) Kick my heels up and
(Shout) Throw my hands up and
(Shout) Throw my head back and
(Shout) "
The possibilities are endless...
I spoke with my college academic advisor last week and applied for graduation. After this semester, I am 13 credits away from being a college graduate. That final day is finally in sight. It was almost unreal as I filled out the application. Up until now, college seemed kinda of endless to me. Probably because I am a "super-senior".
So far, school has been good. Like always, I LOVE my classes.





No comments:
Post a Comment