Throughout the semester, Kevin and Richie have been recording the song, Hey Jude by the Beatles for a class they are in. And now it is finally done! Let me tell you something...
It sounds great!
Nick and Emileah also sang during parts of the song and they sound super good too!
(Sadly, my singing voice lacks and I didn't make the cut!)
Nick and Emileah also sang during parts of the song and they sound super good too!
(Sadly, my singing voice lacks and I didn't make the cut!)
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!!!
In addition to recording Hey Jude, Kevin has been working part time at BYU, going to school full-time, recording a band, AND spending time with his super-cool wife. I can definitely say this guy knows how to manage his time wisely! I am thankful for all the hard work he does to support our little family; he's such a great hubby.
(XOXO for the K-Dawg!)
This is basically how Kevin looks all day Friday and Saturday!
Being all busy mixing away! Luckily he loves what he does and I have him all to myself in the evenings for our weekend date nights :)
In addition to recording Hey Jude, Kevin has been working part time at BYU, going to school full-time, recording a band, AND spending time with his super-cool wife. I can definitely say this guy knows how to manage his time wisely! I am thankful for all the hard work he does to support our little family; he's such a great hubby.
(XOXO for the K-Dawg!)
Being all busy mixing away! Luckily he loves what he does and I have him all to myself in the evenings for our weekend date nights :)
That song sounds amazing!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete