16 March 2009

Twenty-2!!!!


I turned 22 today!

Yay! Despite having to go to school, my day was GREAT! Birthdays are so much fun, especially when it's yours. And they are even better when you have a husband, family, and friends who make you feel loved. Thankfully, I have all 3! Kevin definitely spoiled me with presents, which was wonderful :) And then we went out to eat at Macaroni Grill with Emileah, Richie, Liam, and Kendra!


"22"

I ♥ him so much

Here is all of us out to dinner!

Here's Liam enjoying some pasta

Liam smiling AND staring at the camera.

Liam smiling even bigger! And look- you can see his cutie lil teeth!

Happy Birthday to me!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LISA!!! What a fabulous day! I might also add that your hair is gorgeous!!
    Glad your birthday was a good one!
    Oh to be 22 again! Live it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa LOVE your pictures and you may I add look even more beautiful at 22! Looks like a fun dinner party :)
    Happy Birthday!
    <3 you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweat Pea, As always, I love your pictures and reading your blog. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday party. I like the picture of you and Kevin. You can really see his blue eyes and your green eyes. Wonder what the children will have? - Bleen or grue? Love ya Cha Cha. -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Lisa!! I thought about you yesterday on your special day, it looks like you had a really nice day. Take care.
    Love, Aunt Shirley and Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete