31 March 2009

ELEVEN!

Eleven is the number of days left of school for this semester!
Wahoo!
This semester has broken a record in my book for going by FAST. And you know what?! I am totally okay with that! The sooner the semester is over the sooner Kevin and I move to CA for the summer! I can't believe that tomorrow is April! April 1 to be exact... I wish I was clever enough to come up with some good April Fools jokes. Oh well.

So let's see, other than going to school and working this semester, I've just been finding little things to do to keep me busy and entertain myself. I have found a new love for the gym surprisingly. It all started at the beginning of the semester when I became totally enthralled with the Harry Potter series. For my Adolescent Development class, we had to do an adolescent book report! I figured since I never jumped on the bandwagon for Harry Potter, I might as well give it a try! I chose to read the first book for the assignment. BAM! I had a new way to spend my free time. It seemed as though I enjoyed reading the book SO much, that I began to spend more of my time reading, than actually doing homework. That is when I came up with the idea to only read while I was at the gym! This idea lead to my new habit and enjoyment of going to the gym 6 days a week- only to read Harry Potter of course! Oh, and before you start thinking that I am all in shape now, let me stop you... I have easily made up for all my workout time by eating more junkfood. Ya, I should probably work on my eating habits now...whatev!
So I read the first three Harry Potter books. I started reading the 4th, however, for some reason, I am not as into it as the others and I haven't picked the book up in like 3 weeks.
BUT!
I found a new love at the gym! I discovered all the classes!
OMGOSH! SO SO SO MUCH FUN!
I am totally a regular at the Yoga, Turbo Kick-Box, and Zumba classes!

So the semester is coming to an end, and so have all my favorite TV Shows. Kevin and I have had a DVR the past two semesters and I can definitely say we have put the thang to use! That is basically all we watch now. We hardly ever watch live TV or COMMERCIALS! Since we have the DVR, I have been able to record and watch all my favorite shows:

The Bachelor
The City
Jon & Kate + 8
Secret Life
Ellen
24
The Biggest Loser
Lost
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Keeping up with the Kardashians
Dr. 90210
Girls Next Door
Real World
Making the Band

(Just off the top of my head)

I admit, I do watch a lot of TV, however, I watch my favorite shows at MY convenience, the boomtube doesn't control my life!
( I just needed to justify myself!)

Well, I guess all I am trying to say is...
I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR THE NEW SEASON OF THE HILLS!
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PREVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment