27 June 2008

MmmHhhmmm Smores.....


I am positively certain that the weekend is the favorite part of the week for Kevin and I. Starting every Monday, we begin our count down to the weekend. Luckily, today is FRIDAY! Wahoo!!! I am happy to say this week went by fairly quick. At the beginning of the week I had my hair trimmed. Sooo exciting I know. But to me, this was a big decision, and this is why... I was debating on whether to cut my hair short again or keep it long. For those of you who knew me my senior year of high school and freshman year of college, know what I look like with short hair. I thought it was cute at the time, but now when I look back... EEKS, I don't know what I was thinking. I feel like my hair is a type of a security blanket. HA, I am a weird one! Eventually, I will cut my hair short; just not anytime soon. The rest of the week was filled with work and relaxing after work. It was lovely. Last night, my work had a raffle. It was fun! My winnings included candy bars and a 4g IPOD! Sooo cool- I know. I love my job.


Last weekend, Kevin and I went up the canyon and had a bon fire with some friends! I was sooo excited to have smores; they are mucho tasty. We was able to hang out with my friends Mallory, Shellie, and a few of their co-workers.







I absolutely love campfires. I love the smell and just sitting around with friends. Smores are also amazing. I also think it is fun to just be outside! The weather up the Provo Canyon was perfect. It was a little chilly at night, which made the campfire even more wonderful.








1 comment:

  1. awww sounds like you guys had so much fun....wish we couldve made it up there.....anyways love you both muchos...

    ReplyDelete