05 June 2008

1 month!


Yay! Kevin and I celebrated our one month anniversay on Tuesday. It is seriously crazy to think that it has already been that long since our wedding; but then again when I think about it, it's hard to remember not being with Kevin. So life is definitely GOOD. We went out to eat at Chilis since I have been craving their Southwestern Cobb Salad. For those of you have not had it, it is to die for. The cobb salad is hands down, my all time favorite salad. Afterwards, we returned a bed set to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Kevin didn't like the set and I didn't love it. Instead, I used a couple of the many, many gift cards we received from our wedding and ordered a new set online. The one we returned was a light green one color. I decided to go with dark red again since I loved the color of my old bedroom stuff and Kevin liked it as well. And now I will be able to use all my room decor from before! SWEET. Later that night, we went on a little scooter ride to get treats for a dollar movie. Going to the dollar movie theater has turned into a weekly activity for kevin and I. And now the theater is basically across the street, making it even more convienient. Anyways, we saw Superhero Movie... it was SOO lame. Hopefully good movies come out this weekend. On Wednesday, Kevin and I went to the temple. It was my second time going through and my first time at the Provo temple. It was nice, I enjoyed being there.
I think it's cute how the Provo temple looks kind of like a cupcake! After the temple, Kevin and I went and bought a kitchen table I found on craigslist for $40! what a deal! I plan on putting all that HGTV watching to use and paint the table and add some cool detail to it. Wish me luck on my first home (well i guess furniture) improvment project! Once i finish it, who knows when that will be, I will post pictures. First I need to work on my sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment