28 October 2011

(chowing down on an apple in the kitchen before work.)


It's Friday.
Thank goodness.
Fridays mean jeans at work.
Yeah!

Well actually, this week wasn't so bad with all of the Halloween festivities going on.  I wish I could say it felt more like Fall around these parts, but unfortunately, other than cooler mornings and evenings, it does not.  The acclaimed "perfect weather" of Southern CA isn't as great as one might think.  At least not for me.  I miss seasons.  I miss seeing the leaves change colors.  I miss changing my wardrobe as the months progressed throughout the year.  However, I will say that I do not miss trying to be mobile in the snow.  

Tonight BYU has their football game.  I like when they play on Fridays because that means our Saturdays are free.  Although, at this point, the only plan for tomorrow is to get the oil changed.  And since I do not participate in the viewing of collegiate football, or any football for that matter, I am trying to decide how to entertain myself tonight.  I am thinking I'll stick to what I like best: shopping.  As a wife who has a husband who is a BYU fanatic, borderline straight-up crazy, I deserve my little shopping adventures each weekend.  At least that is what I tell myself as I happily drive to the mall or shopping center of my choice each Saturday.  

I am thinking about having laser hair removal done on my arm pits.  It seems like one of the smartest ideas I've had yet.  I absolutely HATE shaving my armpits and will typically opt for wax.  The downfall about waxing is having to wait for the hair to get long enough to wax!  Never having to shave my arm pits seriously sounds glorious.  I know for a fact that I will never need that hair ever again and that Kevin will also appreciate this decision.  Has anyone had this procedure done or know anyone that has?  I'd like some real life insight, other than what I've read online. 

I'd like to take a moment to predict my future.  Just so that when it actually happens, I can say I knew it all along.  Okay.... I totally think that Kevin and I are going to have four kids.  Three girls and then a little boy last.  Our girls are going to be total princess-like divas, which I will love, love love and our golden boy will be a lot like Kevin, just a tad more into playing sports, which will allow him to fulfill Kevin's life long dream of having a son play BYU football.  There, I said it.  Now lets watch it all unfold.

Ta-ta my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyy please go make a baby! You guys will have the cUTEST kids. Anywho, about last hair removal. I just had my first session a few weeks ago & I've seen HUGE results. It is SO so worth it already. DO IT! Hurts pretty bad though, but those whole appt only takes like 6 minutes so it's doable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 minutes?! I think I could deal with pain for 6 minutes. Did the lasered areas scab? That's kind of what I'm scared of. I've read all the horror stories about terrible scabs, that's why I wanted to wait until summer was over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post had me laughing. i wish we could all get lazer hair removal. i hate how expensive it is!! definitely getting my oil changed tomorrow as well. for some reason i always see this as such a hassle.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally do laser hair. look up the tria beauty. I have it and it totally works and I never shave anything and got laser hair removal everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa! I am loving reading your blog... granted this is almost a year later, but if you haven't you should totally get laser hair removal, I did it, and although it was VERY painful, it has proven to be totally worth it! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete