Today is finally Friday.
I heard someone say before that its bad to live your life for the weekends.
And that you should look forward to each and every new day.
I say that's garbage.
Having the weekends to look forward to is what gets me through the week!
It's not that I hate my job or having to wake up early.
I think it's fun to start the countdown every Monday
and be totally excited when I'm off work on Friday.
It's what makes the weekends special!
Let's see,
this weekend should be a good one.
I will be going to our stake's Women's Conference tonight with Kathi, Emileah, and Kendra.
I am sure I will gain some sort of spiritual enlightenment.
But as of right now,
I will be honest when I say that I am most looking forward
to the refreshments that will be served.
When I hear the word "Cookies",
nothing else seems to matter.
Kevin and I are planning on going to the gym after work today.
The main word for me in that sentence is the work "planning".
Friday's, I come up with a legit reason to skip the gym.
But since I didn't go yesterday
and the fact that I really need to start my diet and exercise plan
for bathing suit season, AKA summer, AKA next month!
I think I actually might go tonight.
"Have you seen my thighs?!"
This statement will be the end of me.
After Women's Conference, I'm guessing there will be an after party somewhere.
Meaning, hanging out @ Kathi & Robin's or Richie & Emileah's.
Let the good times roll.
Tomorrow, I'm thinking,
actually I am hoping that I will sleep in somewhat.
Waking up after 7AM is sleeping in for me.
Yes, something is totally wrong with that statement.
I blame that on genetics.
And then...
the hubs and I are finally going to clean up our place.
The bathrooms need a-scrubbin'.
The floors need a-vacuumin'.
and so on.
Hahaha...
I just typed all this stuff,
and realized that it's totally boring.
And no one cares what the heck I'm planning on doing Saturday morning.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment