I can't believe it's been three years.
Seriously...
three. whole. years.
Sometimes when I think about how long 3 years actually is,
it's doesn't seem THAT long to me.
But then when I think about everything that has happened in 3 years,
boy does it seem like along time!
This month marks 3 years of marriage for Kevin and I.
That sentence right there has such a "grown-up" tone to it, huh?
Once I can add "X" amount of babies and make that a double digit number,
I think then, I will really be able to claim the title of Ad-ult.
But until then, I will enjoy life in the moment.
And since this post is attributed to our anniversary.
I get to be all lovey-dovey now.
So here comes my shout-out to Kevin:
Kevin, I love you, and here's some reasons why....
I love that you love me.
I love that you were sealed to me in the temple and are stuck with me forever.
I love that you work hard and do your best at everything.
I love that you will always clean the bathrooms.
I love that you were sealed to me in the temple and are stuck with me forever.
I love that you work hard and do your best at everything.
I love that you will always clean the bathrooms.
I love that you are a worthy priesthood holder.
I love that you will do anything you can to make me happy.
I love that you have a passion for music.
I love that you don't hate me because I can't sing well.
I love that you play with my hair and scratch my back before bed every night.
I love that you make me want to be a better person.
I love that I know you will be an excellent father.
I love that you have patience with me.
I love that you are funny and you make me laugh.
I love that you always want my love.
I love that you have a strong testimony of the church.
I love that you will do anything you can to make me happy.
I love that you have a passion for music.
I love that you don't hate me because I can't sing well.
I love that you play with my hair and scratch my back before bed every night.
I love that you make me want to be a better person.
I love that I know you will be an excellent father.
I love that you have patience with me.
I love that you are funny and you make me laugh.
I love that you always want my love.
I love that you have a strong testimony of the church.
I love that you served a mission.
I love how you make me feel good about myself and compliment me.
I love how you willingly help me with home chores on the weekends.
I love that you will carry things for me.
I love when you come up and hug me from behind.
I love when you cuddle with me even when I am already asleep.
I love how I can basically read your mind.
I love that you keep up with any crazy routines I have around the house.
I love how you can always make me giggle.
I love that you want to be a daddy just as much as I want to be a mommy.
I love how you will let me have my way most of the time.
I love how easily you forgive.
I love that you measure up to every quality I have always wanted in a husband.
I love that you need me.
I love that you never deny my hugs and kisses no matter what you are doing.
I love that you will always watch whatever movie or TV show I am watching.
I love that you don't like video games.
I love that you always open my car door and let me walk ahead of you through door ways.
I love that you still let me sleep with my blankey.
I love that you don't make me do things I do not want to do.
I love your lips and how soft they are when I kiss you.
I love that we never get sick of each other.
I love how you make me feel good about myself and compliment me.
I love how you willingly help me with home chores on the weekends.
I love that you will carry things for me.
I love when you come up and hug me from behind.
I love when you cuddle with me even when I am already asleep.
I love how I can basically read your mind.
I love that you keep up with any crazy routines I have around the house.
I love how you can always make me giggle.
I love that you want to be a daddy just as much as I want to be a mommy.
I love how you will let me have my way most of the time.
I love how easily you forgive.
I love that you measure up to every quality I have always wanted in a husband.
I love that you need me.
I love that you never deny my hugs and kisses no matter what you are doing.
I love that you will always watch whatever movie or TV show I am watching.
I love that you don't like video games.
I love that you always open my car door and let me walk ahead of you through door ways.
I love that you still let me sleep with my blankey.
I love that you don't make me do things I do not want to do.
I love your lips and how soft they are when I kiss you.
I love that we never get sick of each other.
I love your beautiful eyes.
I love your soft feetsies- especially when they aren't covered by socks.
I love your soft feetsies- especially when they aren't covered by socks.
I love that we are able to spend so much time together.
I love how you love me in the ways I feel loved.
May 3rd 2008

Lisa and Kevin - what a wonderful couple. We love you both too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you two :) Time sure does fly!
ReplyDeleteAwww...that literally made me cry! How beautiful! Congrats! :)
ReplyDelete