11 February 2011

a letter from Lisa

Dear guys in big 'ol truck,

WHY IN THE HECK WERE YOU DRIVING SO SLOW?
AND WHY IN THE HECK WERE YOU IN THE CARPOOL LANE?!

If you're going to drive just as slow as the people in traffic,
GET OUT OF THE CARPOOL LANE!

Part of my morning happiness comes from being able to cruise past all the people in traffic,
while I am safe within the beautiful double, sometimes quadruple, yellow lines.
You took that happiness from me misters!
AND added an extra 10 minutes to our commute.

Did you not look in your rear-view mirror once to see the gigantic string of cars you
were holding up behind you?

I know I wasn't the only mad person in the carpool lane driving south on the 405 this morning...
that's for sure.

Next time you decide to drive on the freeway, please stay out of the carpool lane,
for the happiness of myself and my fellow 405 carpool drivers.



Sincerely,
The girl with the dirty look, who occasionally threw her hands in the air out of annoyance, driving behind you.


1 comment:

  1. Okay Lisa, I'm here to inspire you! While Kevin is busy watching basketball all day Saturday, you need to make a rag quilt! They are SUPER easy and it was my FIRST real sewing project. I learned from a YouTube video. Forrealz. Here's the link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LQfYXrG_Q

    ReplyDelete