Hubby has a new boyfriend.
(When I say boyfriend, it is not meant in a homosexual way in any form.)
Basically, hubby has a new man in his life.
Perhaps a crush even?
He spends a lot of his free time reading articles about him.
He watches this guy on TV.
He views all of his games.
He talks about him all of the time.
Yes, I am jealous that this guy has begun to take up so much of hubby's free time.
I'll find him laughing at jokes, songs, facebook status' of people who
share this same type of crush.
It's as though Kevin actually knows this guy.
Along with all of the other BYU all-star athletes.
You've probably already guessed who I'm talking about.
Jimmer Fredette.
This guy is supposedly amazing
and
the best thing to happen to BYU basketball.
I say "supposedly" because
I,
of course,
do not watch BYU basketball.
But I hear about it ALL THE TIME from Kevin.
Although, I do think it's pretty funny how all these parts of speech
that include his first name,
Jimmer,
(Let's see how many BYU basketball fanatics name their children after this all-star,)
are being said all over like they belong in Webster.
So when I see Kevin on his computer,
I just HAVE to play along and ask him...
"Are you Jimmer-ing?"
Or after a basketball game,
I'll ask him...
"Who got Jimmer-ed?"
It's just too funny to me!
I wish my name was as cool as Jimmer's.

No comments:
Post a Comment