31 January 2011

Bad Dreams

Lately (as in 3 times this past week), I have been having bad dreams.

Not monster-under-the-bed bad dreams,
but like so-real and it-could-totally-happen (and probably does) bad dreams.

In my dreams, I am always in Los Angeles,
and it's always the city's gangs after me.

The dreams tend to take place in the ghetto
and involve lots of weapons and violence.
(Yes, I may have killed someone in one of my dreams; purely for self defense, of course. The guy was part of a gang and tried to kill me first!)

I contribute all of these bad dreams,
to the awesome TV Show ...
SOUTHLAND.

and some CSI, 24, and and Denzel's movie, Training Day.

I love all those shows.
But seriously, those episodes could be based off of my dreams.

In my dreams, I'm always able to hold my own.
After all, I'm pretty hardcore.

But when I wake up in the middle of the night,
I'm always...
TERRIFIED
and too scared to move....
so i lay in my bed paralyzed...

it's kinda a lot to handle.

For a second,
I thought maybe I shouldn't watch such violent shows,
that take place to my neighboring city.

But then I decided that I should actually pay more attention
during the shows to find out some sweet techniques
so that I can be even more hardcore in my dreams
and dominate all the bad guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment