08 December 2010

"We"


Tonight Kevin said to me:
"I think we're gonna go undefeated next year."

Say waaaaaaat?!

You and your softball team?
Your office?
Me and you against all the bad guys we fight off as super hero's?

Who the heck is "we"?

Then I take another second to think about his comment.

Of course......

Freakin' BYU football.
BYU football is always on this guy's mind.
What gives?

And then that got me thinkin'....

Why is it when sports fans talk about the teams the like...
they speak as though they are actually on the team?
I don't get it.

"We totally should have had the ball..."
"We deserved to win..."
blah blah blah

You didn't play in that game!

And now that "we" don't even go to BYU anymore...
that makes it even weirder to talk about BYU football like "we" are part of the team.

Freakin' Kevin and his love for BYU Football.
I seriously just don't get it.





At least the season is finally OVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. You need to embrace Football season. It is your time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete