10 December 2010

Good Stuff


I am totally exciting for this weekend.
And it all begins in 2.5 hours when I get off of work!

No actually, it begins 6 hours from the time I get off work,
when I pull into my parents drive way in Sacramento!

(Let's just hope it takes the normal 6 hours to drive up there.
For Thanksgiving it took us 9 hours)

Naaah, it starts when I get off work.
Yay for a roadtrip!
Just gotta make the best out of it.

Even though we were just up there a few weeks ago for Thanksgiving,
we are goin' back!
This time for my brother's homecoming party (hollerrrrr)
and to hear him speak in Sacrament Meeting.

More family will also be in town to see Cliff too.
So that should be even more fun!
I love family.

My brother's girlfriend, Lindsey is already in Sac.
She got in last night.
Sooo jealous.
They are spending the day in San Francisco, then stopping by the
Oakland Temple to see the Christmas lights.
More jealous.

I really like Lindsey.
She's a cool girl.
I'm excited to see her too.

When I was talking to my mom earlier,
she told me she is making Thanksgiving style yams
tomorrow for the partaaay.
And Eggnog is in stock at the Laudato Home.
She's wonderful and knows just how to make
my thighs grow big and plumpy.

AND....
my Grandma Joy is bringing her
super awesome, best of all time, drool over yummy,
think about it all year long, better than anyone else's...
CHERRY CHEESECAKE.

Can't get better than that.
Good food.
Good family.
Good times.



I love this kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment