05 October 2010

They're Back!

Real Housewives of Atlanta!
Ya!

Even though my all-time favs are the Real Housewives of New Jersey,
the Atlanta Housewives are my next favs.

These women are seriously nuts!
Nuts I tell you!

Yet, they are sooo entertaining.
And I love it.

NeNe is my favorite.
She's the most crazy.

When she went off on Dwight on last night's season premier,
I loved every minute of it.
Too funny!


1 comment:

  1. You are completely crazy! The Real Housewives of New York are the most entertaining. Of course, my dad and my 6 aunts and uncles did all grow up in New York so maybe that why I enjoy the NYC banter so much. All the yelling is super comforting in a sick sort of way. =)

    Really though, I watch all the housewives but Atlanta. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into them. Oh well, CHEERS to BravoTV!

    -Katie Clark

    ReplyDelete