29 October 2010

Half Time



Last night, Kathi and I went to Los Alamitos High School's
Homecoming Football Game
to see this girl:

Shalee!
She is on the school's dance team and they did a performance at Half-time.





Shalee's my youngest sister-in-law, and a total babe.
Seriously, she is hot stuff and an AWESOME dancer.








Los Al's homecoming or should I say,
ROMEcoming theme was Rome.

They started off with little togas on and towards the beginning of the routine,
they ripped them off and the crowed went crazy!







Shalee is seriously so good.
So I am going to brag for her.
:)
Check out that that leg extension and toe touch!
Perfection.






Her team did a great job.








Was I a proud sis-in-law?
Oh Ya!






Going to the game was fun!
Kathi and I were there a bit before the game started
in order to get Shalee to the stadium early
and so we could get good seats of course.

We sat there reminiscing about our high school days.

All the high school kids at the game looked soooo young!
It's weird to think that high school was over 5 years ago for me!

It seems like people either look back at their high school experience
and either loved it or hated it.

I think I can say I loved it.
I had fun!

No doubt it consisted of many learning experiences.
Some took a few tries before I was finally able to learn.
And life was full of good 'ol high school drama back then.

But who's wasn't?

Thankfully I grew up and moved on with my life.

But still!
It's fun to think about now,
in hindsight.







2 comments:

  1. don't laugh, but thats where my mom went to HS! (back in the 70's) Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this was soooo much fun! Thanks for going with me!! Love your pictures as always. And..."Brandon and Kelly" I went to Los Alamitos High School where Shalee goes...did your mom go there too???

    ReplyDelete