28 October 2010

Brittany & Adam's Wedding

Last weekend, Kevin and I drove a few hours up north to see
my cousin, Adam's and his wife, Brittany's
wedding celebration.

The ceremony was at Brittany's parents home and was absolutely beautiful.

Adam and Brittany looked so great that day,
and I am soooooo excited for them!

Congratulations!



Now time for picture overload taken from my mom's camera.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. my we have a good looking family. and I must say we have the most beautiful granddaughter we have ever had!!!! we are so glad you two came for the wedding, it meant alot to Adam, Britty and us. Love you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cav scouts get to wear those cool hats.. what a pretty wedding.

    ReplyDelete