28 June 2010

Wake Up!

Okay.
Something is wrong with me.
And I just don't get it!

Ever since we moved to Las Vegas, I have been getting up at 5:30AM,
NATURALLY!
That is after I wake up around 5:10AM!!!

Who does that?
Like seriously??

I blame it entirely on the sun.
He (yes, the sun is a man) seems to come out way earlier than in Utah,
or even California!

And when the sun comes out,
my eyes open.

I'm sure you're thinking...
"Why don't you just get some dark curtains?"

Well the problem is,
there's this thing that I can't live without in Las Vegas,
called air conditioning.
And this air conditioning
runs throughout the day when we are home,
which eats our money and makes me wish even more that we had a money tree.
Luckily at night, the temperature drops just enough,
so that we can save some money, turn off the AC, and hope for that desert breeze
as we open our bedroom window.

MEANING:
I can't just get a dark curtain.

Unless...
someone wants to pay our electrical bill?
Any takers?

Well the whole thing is super annoying.

Luckily, my early rising
hasn't affected my day.
Other than giving me a few hours in the morning to lounge around.

Time to stop complaining.

Happy Monday to You!




3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing now!! The sun is SO bright here and it is up SO early!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super hot in Phoenix also! Keep your air set at 78 between 9 pm- 9 am. Then, when you're at work during the day, set it between 80-82. We do this with our 3 story town house, have a fan, and it's totally fine. Also, the cheapest time to run your appliances is also 9 pm- 9 am. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame it on the Call genes. You come by it naturally. Too many farmers in your family tree.

    ReplyDelete