One thing I don't like about Las Vegas....
Is that I get a dang bloody nose all the time.
All the super dry air and heat does not get along my nose.
I feel like a little kid at recess back in elementary school!
Luckily they have all been at home.
I'm terrified that I will get one at the grocery store or work!
Ahhh....
that would be SO embarrassing!
With my luck, that is probably what will happen to me today.

Kevin has only had a bloody nose once in his entire life!
NO FAIR!
Lucky guy...
It's Lola's nose you have to blame. Flare those nostrils baby!
ReplyDeletePut some Vaseline on a q-tip and wipe the inside of your nose with it in the morning. Don't go all crazy with it, a little bit goes a long way. We used to do that to Josh when he was little and I have to do it with my kids in the summer or during allergy season. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteEach time I got pregnant, I would get a bloody nose.... Just sayin!!!
ReplyDelete