17 April 2010

Provo Date Night



This is what a typical date night in Provo looks like for us:


Since we are huge pizza lovers and always in the mood for lots of pizza
but not paying a ton of money,
we headed to Pizza Pie Cafe!


Where Kevin enjoyed his piles (literally) of pizza!



And where I was able to enjoy more dessert pizza than normal pizza!



We then drove across the street to...



Provo's ever-so-popular... dollar theater!
Wahoo!
Basically, if you've ever lived in Provo, you've been to this theater.
It's always crazily packed with college people on Friday and Saturday nights.



After parking the car in a totally, awesomely close spot, we walked over to Shopko to pick up some snacks for the movie.



Cheese!!



I sometimes have problems deciding when I have too many options...
Which one do I pick?!



We love our little date nights :)



To make the night EVEN better, Kevin got his beloved Circus Peanuts
to snack on during the movie.


And I enjoyed these goodies.



We saw Valentine's Day.
Even though we were about 2 months late in seeing the movie,
I still loved it!

I thought it was pretty dang funny.
Kevin even enjoyed it too!
So that's sayin' something.

Dollar theaters are the best.
We may being seeing movies 3 or so months after they come out,
but you can't beat paying $1
rather than $10!

Just one of the many ways we save us some moo-laa :)

Hopefully there is a dollar theater in Vegas!



3 comments:

  1. Most places have cheap theaters.. I'm sure Vegas will have one, probably $3-$5 dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i miss provo dates! nothing like costco churros!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fun!!! :) congrats on the graduation!! and good luck in Vegas! We'll need to still keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete