11 April 2010

My World 2.0

Friday, BYU had it's
Senior Celebration Night!

I was super excited to go.
Anything that celebrates graduation...
I am all for it.

And of course there was
FREE FOOD.

So we went.



So the celebration turned out to be not as awesome as I was hoping.
And we stayed for about 45 min.

Just long enough to eat some grub.
Which included all you can eat BYU creamery ice cream!!!

Oh
My
Gosh.

I had to hold back my squeals of excitement.
I LOVE BYU ICE CREAM.

So I ate a ton of it.


They also had burgers, pizza, and stuff...
Kevin wasn't too impressed...
But he enjoyed some of that delicious ice cream!

It was kind of cool seeing a bunch of people from my freshman year dorm days, who I haven't seen since then.
And there were some pretty cool prizes for the raffle.
And I kind of wanted to see the Young Ambassadors perform.

But by then, it was only like 8PM
and all the good stuff wasn't till the end at like 11PM

We knew we couldn't keep ourselves entertained there for 3 hours,
so we left.

I wonder if we won any of the sweet prizes...
I guess we'll never know.



So after the BYU shenanigan...
I convinced Kevin I NEEDED Justin Beiber's new CD,
My World 2.0.

Kevin finally came around and agreed that I NEEDED it to.

I love Justin Beiber.

He may sound kind of like a little girl, but I like to think he kind of sounds like a young Michael Jackson.

And even though he is like 13.
He is amazing....



Well at least I am not the only one.
I think this girl has me beat.



1 comment: