I am dying to go on a vacation.
I am constantly looking up travel deals.
But with graduating and moving, we have no time or money to spend on a vacation.
If only we could "win" a vacation.
How awesome would that be?!
But the chances of that are very slim.
I know there are people who probably need a vacation more than we do,
and I have sympathy for you of course...
I just can't help how I feel!
Or maybe the reason I want to go on a vacation so bad is because we have gone on a cruise around this time the past two years.
What can I say?
I am hooked!
Well whatever the reason for my insane desire to go on vacation may be,
I am determined to find a way!

Honeymoon Cruise 2008
I wanna go back so bad!
You should go..as a graduation present to yourself!! Go now before you have little ones running around. :)
ReplyDelete