30 March 2010

Work

This is how I work.

<span class=

I am what you call an "off-site receptionist".

Some days are good.
Some days are bad.

One thing I have learned while having this job, is that there are a lot of not-so-smart people out there.
And I have probably spoken to just about all of them...
and their mom's.


Throughout a normal work day, I will get quite a few "wrong number" calls.

And what I don't get...
are the people who don't believe me when I tell them they have the wrong number!

So bad, I wish I could give this response:




Oh man...
If I could do that just once, I will die happy.
But until then, I will follow the boss's orders.



4 comments:

  1. i used to work in a call center.... it paid well but i wanted to choke a few people through the phone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, omigosh. I always swore that on my last day of work I would tell off each and every person who had it coming to them. I never had the chance because I went into labor but man oh man. You could do it for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And to the above comment... choking people through the phone? I have soooo been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...Lindsey, that's too funny. With the luck I have, my last day of work will be full of overly nice people and I won't have the chance!

    ReplyDelete