
It's official.
Kevin and I will be moving at the end of next month to Las Vegas, Nevada!
Well technically it's the city of North Las Vegas.
My #1 pick!
I don't think anyone can understand how excited I am!
Wahooooooo!
Now I just have to make it through these last 3 weeks of classes.
I LOVE Vegas!! I'm assuming you've been before.. ? It's SOO awesome!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will be about 2 hours away from Drew!
ReplyDeletelisa that is so exciting! our good friend's mom lives off craig road in nlv she is sooo sweet! let me know where you end up! vegas would definitely be a pick of mine in places to live.
ReplyDeleteare you guys going to buy a place?
ReplyDeleteThat's great!? So did Kevin get a job down there? Yay!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! how exciting!!! you know family and friends will always be coming around!!
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for you!!! that is very fun and it will be awesome to go somewhere new! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not planning to buy a place. We ultimately plan to settle in CA. And we are still figuring out Kevin's job situation. But one thing we do know for sure is that Las Vegas is where we need to be! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat will you be doing in Vegas?
ReplyDeleteWe will be officially starting our life...post-college! And of course working and all that jazz.
ReplyDelete