25 March 2010

Miss Mallory, the Bride to Be!

My friend, old roommate, high school buddy, childhood friend, college bud, etc..,
MALLORY
had her bridal shower!

She met the man of her dreams,
and will be getting married in the Sacramento Temple this May!
You Go Girl!

For the first game we played, Sarah, Mal's maid-of-honor and sister, told us to take as much toilet paper as we would typically use in one sitting.

Say what?!

After trying to decide whether or not to take enough for a #1 sitting or a #2 sitting,
she gave each of us a sparkly pipe cleaner and told us to make a gift for Mal; she would pick her favorite.

I made her a headband.

She went for the tiara.

Why didn't I think of that?!


For the next game we played, Mal's fiance, Mitch, along with 3 other guys game in with a pant leg rolled up and Mallory had to feel each of their calves and pick which one was Mitch.

This was soooooo funny!
And she did it!

I was totally impressed!


Next, Mal came out wearing an apron with a bazillion kitchen items pinned on.
We had 30 seconds to try and memorize as many of the items as we could.

I have never been any good at those types of games.
I remembered only 6,
the rest I guessed.


Before the shower began, everyone had the opportunity to write
"Words of Advice" for the Bride-to-Be.
It was pretty funny hearing what everyone came up with.


And then of course the presents!
Mal got some sexy lingerie, wedding registry gifts, and lots of gift cards!


Mal and her mom and sister.
Can you believe how much they look alike?!
Beautiful.



And what's a Bridal Shower without friends?!


I am so excited for this girl and I love seeing her SO happy!

Congratulations Mallory!!!



1 comment: