we got one for our wedding & i actually returned it after like a year of marriage because we had never used it - im not much of a chef so we found that anything we needed to use it for we had something else to do it with - and when i use my moms it never seems as easy to grind that quick as it shows on the commercials. but thats just my not so kitchen made review - had we not wanted the extra $ for something else from B,B&beyond we would have kept it. :]
You should get it! It's the best! We love ours!
ReplyDeletewe got one for our wedding & i actually returned it after like a year of marriage because we had never used it - im not much of a chef so we found that anything we needed to use it for we had something else to do it with - and when i use my moms it never seems as easy to grind that quick as it shows on the commercials. but thats just my not so kitchen made review - had we not wanted the extra $ for something else from B,B&beyond we would have kept it. :]
ReplyDeletecostco has them for pretty cheap.
ReplyDelete@ Brittany- What all do you use yours for? I mainly want it for smoothies because I am sick of cleaning the dang blender!
ReplyDelete@Kari- See, that's why I am hesitant to buy one. I don't want to just use if for a week and then forget about it :/
@Coralyn- I love Costco! If I ever finally decide to buy one, Costco will be the place I go.
Now you know what to ask santa for
ReplyDeleteAunt Shirley
Christmas is like 9 months away! There's no way I can wait that long!
ReplyDelete