So the other day, I was at the grocery store.
Just like any other day.
Cruisin' the aisles, gettin' what we need...
you know...
milk, bread, cereal, ice cream, etc...
I cruised pass the seasonal aisle and took a moment to admire all the Valentine's Day candy.
I took mental notes of my favorites, so I could give some hints to the hubby.
AND THEN...
I saw these:
I seriously almost screamed because I was so excited!!!
I thought I would at least have to wait until after Valentine's Day until these little guys would grace us with their presence.
I quickly regained my composure and casually walked over to the little Easter preview.
I picked out one and carefully put it in the cart.
Cadbury Creme eggs are my absolute all time favorite Easter candy.
Actually, they might actually by one of my all-time favorite chocolate's as well.
I'll have to think about that.
After my trip to the grocery store, I came home that night and enjoyed my tasty treat.
It was perfect, delicious, and just as good as I remembered from last year.
So from now until Easter, I won't mind going to the grocery store, because I will get to come home with a little piece of chocolate-y goodness.


If you ever see these, I highly suggest trying one. AMAZING!
ReplyDelete(Russell Stover Maple Cream eggs)
http://www.groovycandies.com/pc/catalog/4760_General.jpg
MmmHhhmmmm.... I'll have to keep my eye out for those guys. They look tasty! :)
ReplyDelete