Among all the ridiculousness I see at BYU...
Guys still wearing pooka shells...
Girls with REALLY poofy hair in the back...
Super baggy jeans on guys...
Saggy backpacks...
Crocs EVERYWHERE...
People overly obsessed with the 80's...
People who sing, LOUD and to themselves while walking to class...
Guys with the tips of their hair bleached...
Way too much PDA...
etc...
The absolute worst of them all that I do not understand whatsoever...
Wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts when the high for the day is 29 degrees.
Like really, who does that?! What are these people thinking?! 29 degrees is below freezing! I can't help but stare at them and wonder if they are trying to hide how cold they really are and wonder what the heck they were thinking when they got dressed that morning.
Did they forget it was December?
Did they forget they live in Utah?
Did they forget it was just as cold the day before?
Are they a vampire or werewolf?
Are they trying to be cool or prove something?
Do they want the attention?
Do they not have winter clothes?
I DON'T EVEN KNOW!
But for some reason it really bugs me and makes me even colder.
I think you'd be a lot happier if you were less judgmental. Maybe you lost your iPod because it's Karma's way of telling you to be nicer or even, mind your business.
ReplyDeleteIf guys want to wear *Puka* (not Pooka) shells, does it seriously have any affect on your day? The very people you make fun of might think you're an airhead for losing 2 iPods and a water bottle.
People who feel the need to make fun of others are usually unhappy with themselves.
If you have a problem with what I say on MY blog, then don't read it Mr./Ms. "Anonymous". Simple as that. It is MY place to write MY opinions and whatever I feel like. K Thanks!
ReplyDelete