My First Niece!
Kenna Mae Hiatt
10-5-09
7 lbs.
19 in.
Isn't Kenna just SO totally, completely, undeniably, positively, absolutely, GORGEOUS?!
Ya, I thought so myself.
And this was AFTER a 30 minute delivery, with no pain medication!
Go Emileah!
Kevin and I hope to catch up soon :) And by that, I mean I want twins :) haha... Think about how cute it would be to have 2 matching little babies!?
Aww.... I love her.
Liam's face in this picture is just ADORABLE! He is the coolest little kid I know and is going to be the best big brother, I just know it.When Kevin and I heard that Emileah was in labor, we wanted sooo bad to just hop in the car and drive to CA. It is times like these, my hate for the state of Nevada grows even more. Well actually, I guess when we drive to southern CA, we are hardly in Nevada; and I don't really hate Utah or CA. So I guess I should say, I hate how far away Provo is from Los Alamitos. If it wasn't for stinkin' school or stinkin' work, we totally would have made the trip, Kendra with us!
From what we hear back at the Hiatt Homestead, Emileah had a quick labor and she and the baby are 100% healthy and perfect. The pictures above prove this. In fact, her labor was so fast, we heard Richie made it just in time AND Emileah delivered Kenna without an epidural! Amazing, I know.
Sadly, we won't get to see baby Kenna until Thanksgiving, which is totally unfair; but there is nothing else we can do. So all you people who get to see her all the time, you better be dang thankful! When Kevin, Kendra, and I get there for the holiday, it will be a mad dash to see her!





No comments:
Post a Comment