I don't think I have been this happy today is Friday in a long, long time.
This past week has felt so long.
All last weekend, we moved stuff out of our storage unit, moved stuff upstairs from the basement, and unpacked all of our stuff! My goal was to have most of it done before going to bed on Saturday, so that we could watch the Sunday session of Conference without being surrounded in a big 'ol mess! We started at 11AM and finished around 3AM.
Whew-glad that's over.
During this whole process, I have come to a conclusion:
We have WAY too much stuff
(not counting all of Kevin's music/recording equipment)
Looks like it's time to downsize and make a few trips to DI!
Throughout the week, I have done some decorating to make this place feel more like home. Those who came to our place last year, might notice something is missing from our living room. Remember that giant tapestry? Ya, I decided to take it down!
I like it.
Kevin has his studio all set up. And I must admit, it looks dang legit; much more than it did last year. I will have him take some pics to show you. Kevin also beings recording a band today. He is pretty excited. He has a few more lined up as well, so he will be having a busy semester!
Lately, I have been in such a crafty/baking mood! I think it's fun! I feel like I am getting all ready for the holiday's and I love it. Between all the craft blogs I have been checking out and MarthaStewart.com, I am all set with a list of crafts/recipes I want to do to keep me busy during the weekends while Kevin is recording! Yay!
We hooked up the cable and have our DVR back! Oh, this is so nice. I love being able to watch all my shows whenever I want. It is glorious.
School has been going good. I am in the middle of my first round of exams already; the semester is flying by! Kevin is doing well too. All this school work and studying hasn't left me much time for the blog. But now that we are all moved in, I should be able to get back to speed.
Happy Friday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment