22 October 2009

Hello Fall; please stay as long as possible

Fall is such a lovely season, especially living in Utah.

And I am so happy that Provo decided to welcome fall, rather than skip over it all together with snow.

Everywhere you go are beaUtiful leaves.

I love them.



This is what fall looks like by our home.

I have beeing dying to a cartwheel in all the leaves.

Look for Lisa!



♥ fall



Bright pink leaves!

Stepping on leaves makes the bestest "crunch" sound ever.

I love when there are leaves all over the ground.

Vans + leaves

I will miss all these pretty leaves....



And then finally we did what we came out to do:

Bring in the garbage cans




3 comments:

  1. I love love love love love fall too!
    and I love love love love love love your new do!!! sooo adorable!! Short is in...I wish my bangs were as long as yours though!! Very cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those garbage cans... such a distant memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember learning how to do a cartwheel and why you wanted to learn to do a cartwheel? hint: Mother Ginger

    ReplyDelete