29 October 2009

Brother & Sister

I Love My Brother.

He is one of the coolest guys I know.
That kid has been in my life for over 20 years.
He knows me just as well as I know myself; he just gets me.

You would never guess by the looks of these pics, but I was terribly mean to him when we were little. I never would have thought we would grow up to be so close. We fought like cats and dogs. But NO WORRIES... I have already apologized for my mean-girlness. But telling my brother he was adopted from Cucamonga (A secret island that I made up) and threatening him that his real parents would come get him if he "didn't do what I said", was a common threat I used. I don't even know where I came up with this stuff! And the sad part is, the list goes on. Boy was I mean! Poor kid. I like to think I helped build his good character.

Well I was looking through some old pics I found on my computer and couldn't help but pause a second longer on a few of them. We were cute kids! Even ask my mom, she'll agree with me.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make me laugh. Tell us some more stories about you and Cliff.

    ReplyDelete