22 June 2009

Congratulations Laci & Danny!!!


Last Friday night...
Danny proposed to Laci!!

We were all so excited for them when we found out the great news!

The ring Danny propsed with is gorgeous of course. And the date for their upcoming wedding is already set for Jan 2, 2010 in the Newport Beach LDS Temple.

5 comments:

  1. What exciting news! I have been walking on cloud nine since Laci called me with the news. I am so so happy for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her Jan 2nd is a great date! (my anniversary!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to Laci & Danny! They are so cute! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I totally swiped these pics from your blog and used them in my post. hope that's o.k.! I am just SO excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa I stole them too for my blog and facebook. Such great pictures! Well not exactly stole them as I did give you credit and linked back to you. Just overwhelmed with happiness for Laci!!

    ReplyDelete