1. Life is good.
2. California weather really is perfect.
3. I am addicted to Prison Break (Ya, I know I jumped on the bandwagon a little late. Going to start season 3 next week!)
4. Being around Liam so much makes me wanna have a baby.
5. So You Think You Can Dance is AWESOME.
6. My weekdays are a total routine: work, gym, hang out, sleep
7. I refuse to believe the media on Jon & Kate
8. Cake decorating is fun; it's just too bad that cakes aren't healthy.
9. I wish I had healthier eating habits.
10. Having sisters (in law) is cool.
11. I have found ways to entertain myself while Kevin is gone.
12. Yogurt Twist is Mmmhmm-Mmmhmm GOOD
13. I am excited for August: Houseboat, Beach House, Girls' Night in Palm Springs
14. Lemon yogurt mixed with Grapenuts goes in my tummy almost everyday (Thanks Laci)
15. I am happy.
we are on season 4 of prison break... it is soooo addicting!
ReplyDelete