The cruise was Amazing! We all had so much fun. Rather than posting each individual picture, I decided to make a slideshow!
Enjoy!
-We went snorkeling in Catalina and I will post the underwater pictures soon.
-Royal Carribbean is better than Carnival
-I ate way too much food
-We went snorkeling in Catalina and I will post the underwater pictures soon.
-Royal Carribbean is better than Carnival
-I ate way too much food
2 of the videos we took on my camera
(I don't know how to put our video camera on the computer.)


ahhh! I love all the pictures! I am so glad you did this slide show! How fun for you guys to do this! It's so important that you guys do a bunch of fun stuff like this because it does get a tad harder to travel the world with little ones!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a BLAST! I can't handle Kevin in the life jacket!!! SO FUNNY! and Ashley with the Pirate cracked me up!!! You two in front of the Island is SUCH a darling picture! I am loving all your YELLOW!!!