So last week, one of my best friends and old roommates, Jenna, received her mission call! I predicted she would serve in a Spanish speaking mission in Southern CA, Central America, or Spain. The guess were pretty vague, I know! A little later in the night, I was thinking Southern Texas, but I figured I guessed enough already.
My class got out that night at 6:15 and Kevin had to see some play for his class, so I headed straight over to Jenna's Apt. She was planning on opening her call at 7, so I was excited to have some time to visit with her and my other old roommates. As 7 o'clock drew closer and closer, Nicole and I were very adamant about her opening her call RIGHT at 7. Jenna waited until her brother arrived at like 7:05, and she opened it! YAY! The apartment was PACKED as she announced she will be serving in the Houston, Texas mission speaking Spanish! Everyone screamed! It was a lot of fun being there. After most of the crowd dispersed, I hung around and looked through the little missionary pamphlet with Jenna. I am so excited for Jenna! She reports to the Provo MTC on Feb 18th! Congrats Jenna!
Here's Jenna opening her mission call.
Me, Jenna, and Nicole after she opened her mission call!
Here's Jenna opening her mission call.
Me, Jenna, and Nicole after she opened her mission call!
No comments:
Post a Comment