As most of you know, it's already November! Where has all the time gone?! At least the semester is over half way over.
WAHOO!
Just 3 more semesters to go and then GOOD BYE Utah!
ANYWAYS...
I feel bad that I haven't really made any new posts lately. I was doing so well! I mainly have just been going to school and working. SO exciting I know. But really... what else would I be doing?! Kevin is in the process of recording another band. So that lil job has been keeping him busy on the weekends. The name of the band is Green Like July and surprisingly, I really enjoy the music! Or maybe I am a little biased, and like the band since my favorite color is green! No but seriously, they are good! Check out their Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/greenlikejulyonline
And the music on their website is done by my talented lil hubby, Kev-ie! On Monday night, we went to their show. The 2 guys in the band are really talented! Seeing the one guy play the piano makes me kinda want to get back into playing the piano. But we'll see. They had a girl drummer who played on a cutie lil baby purple drum set! I would post some pictures from the show, but I'm pretty sure people are sick of pictures Kevin and I take of ourselves when we hold the camera out in front of us. I know I am!
This past week, I have been getting up early and going to the gym before school/work. I figured I might as well take advantage of my talent of waking up early, and do something useful! So far, I have actually really enjoyed it! Now, hopefully this lasts.
There is one thing I am EXTREMELY thankful for, and that is the snowless ground in Provo! Yup! That is right! It is Nov 12th and absolutely ZERO snow on the ground. It has definitely cooled down, that is for sure, and it has rained, but to me, that is much, much better than snow! I am going to cross my fingers really hard so that hopefully it does not start snowing for real until after Thanksgiving. Feel free to join me.
Speaking about Thanksgiving... I am sooo excited to go home! We are planning on leaving the Tuesday before the holiday, but we may end up skippin' town Sunday, depending on one of my classes! Yay for us! The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, my brother is going through the Sacramento Temple for the first time. I am so happy that Kevin and I get to be there with him! It will be such lovely day!
Driving has been much more enjoyable lately, and the reason why is because radio stations are all ready playing Christmas music! I love it! I feel so full of holiday cheer! I need to switch my festive decor to a Christmas theme! Perhaps I will make that my plan for the weekend.
A week or so ago, Kevin and I received our callings for the ward...I was a little nervous when we saw the bishop, but now I am proud to say, Kevin and I are ward greeters! Pretty exciting I know! Last Sunday, Kevin and I arrived to church a little early to make sure we were standing at the entrance to the chapel to welcome everyone and to pass out the programs. I definitely LOVE our calling because Kevin and I are together and it's very low stress :)
WAHOO!
Just 3 more semesters to go and then GOOD BYE Utah!
ANYWAYS...
I feel bad that I haven't really made any new posts lately. I was doing so well! I mainly have just been going to school and working. SO exciting I know. But really... what else would I be doing?! Kevin is in the process of recording another band. So that lil job has been keeping him busy on the weekends. The name of the band is Green Like July and surprisingly, I really enjoy the music! Or maybe I am a little biased, and like the band since my favorite color is green! No but seriously, they are good! Check out their Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/greenlikejulyonline
And the music on their website is done by my talented lil hubby, Kev-ie! On Monday night, we went to their show. The 2 guys in the band are really talented! Seeing the one guy play the piano makes me kinda want to get back into playing the piano. But we'll see. They had a girl drummer who played on a cutie lil baby purple drum set! I would post some pictures from the show, but I'm pretty sure people are sick of pictures Kevin and I take of ourselves when we hold the camera out in front of us. I know I am!
This past week, I have been getting up early and going to the gym before school/work. I figured I might as well take advantage of my talent of waking up early, and do something useful! So far, I have actually really enjoyed it! Now, hopefully this lasts.
There is one thing I am EXTREMELY thankful for, and that is the snowless ground in Provo! Yup! That is right! It is Nov 12th and absolutely ZERO snow on the ground. It has definitely cooled down, that is for sure, and it has rained, but to me, that is much, much better than snow! I am going to cross my fingers really hard so that hopefully it does not start snowing for real until after Thanksgiving. Feel free to join me.
Speaking about Thanksgiving... I am sooo excited to go home! We are planning on leaving the Tuesday before the holiday, but we may end up skippin' town Sunday, depending on one of my classes! Yay for us! The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, my brother is going through the Sacramento Temple for the first time. I am so happy that Kevin and I get to be there with him! It will be such lovely day!
Driving has been much more enjoyable lately, and the reason why is because radio stations are all ready playing Christmas music! I love it! I feel so full of holiday cheer! I need to switch my festive decor to a Christmas theme! Perhaps I will make that my plan for the weekend.
A week or so ago, Kevin and I received our callings for the ward...I was a little nervous when we saw the bishop, but now I am proud to say, Kevin and I are ward greeters! Pretty exciting I know! Last Sunday, Kevin and I arrived to church a little early to make sure we were standing at the entrance to the chapel to welcome everyone and to pass out the programs. I definitely LOVE our calling because Kevin and I are together and it's very low stress :)
Well I guess that is all for now... Ta Ta Folks!
Yeah - an update to your blog. Also, note I never get tired of looking at your pictures! - Keep posting. See you in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteI also never get tired of ANY of your pictures...your mommies love them:) And...I just love your new callings!!! YEAH Ward greeters the calling that we all have wanted! Perfect for you two busy newlyweds! I think I just might start decorating for Christmas soon too! I love this season!!!
ReplyDeleteI just listened to Green Like July on their Myspace. I like them too. Really nice voices. Let me know when they have a CD ready.
ReplyDeletewe just got our ward callings too...emergency preparedness:)
ReplyDelete